1. I will marry him because he is my tribe mate. The fact that he is your tribe mate does not make him good for you.
2. I will marry him because He is Rich. The fact that he is rich now does not mean he will be rich forever.
3. I will marry him because he is good in bed. A man doesn’t just become good in bed in a day. Sometimes this is an indication that he has being rehearsing with others , and you may end up not being his bus stop. Sex before marriage is a sin. If he can’t wait, let him go.
4. I will marry Him because he was the one who took my virginity. The fact that he’s the one who took your virginity doesn’t make him good for you in marriage. May be he just took advantage of your ignorance and weakness. Don’t be deceived.
5. I will marry him because he is good looking. looks are not stable. Looks do change with age. What if he had an accident, and lost some of his body parts will he still be your very best?
6. I will marry him because he is tall. The fact that he is tall does not make him good for you. The fact that he is tall does not make him the best for you.
All these are negative reasons for marriage. Marry a man that can lead you. Marry a man that is God fearing. Marry a man that has a dream and purpose. Marry a man with great skills and potentials. Marry a man that can pray with you and pray for you. Marry a man who you has a future with. It is foolishness on the part of ladies dating married men.
This Post Has 7 Comments
These mistakes must be corrected
Thanks for the advice
A wonderful write up. May God bless you for this advice. Keep it up
Ladies know your worth
Know your Worth